Filed under Features

A New Beginning

bluewind (CC BY-SA 2.0)

bluewind (CC BY-SA 2.0)

Four years of high school may seem like a lifetime, but it truly goes by in a blink of an eye. With all the homework assignments and exams, graduation can creep up on you. The four years at high school will come to an end, and a new chapter will begin.

Students are about to enter a new world outside of school and take steps in moving towards their dreams. But it is no lie that everyone has that moment of finding themselves overcome with so many decisions. Should you go straight to college or the workforce? Should you take a year off and travel? These choices seem to never end.

Going straight to college might be great for some people. College will be filled with opportunities that will help you step toward the career you will like to pursue. Going to college can help you figure out exactly what you want to do. You can make more memories and meet new people.

Then again, college isn’t for everyone, and some would benefit from going straight to the workforce. This is not at all a bad idea. You don’t need a college degree for particular jobs. Going to work after graduation could be looked in a way as being a step ahead of the people in college.

Then if you want to take a year off before you go to college or whatever you plan to do, traveling could be nice. Traveling to see new places can help one make a decision on whether or not to go to college. Seeing new cultures and the way people live around the world can also help decide what they want to do for work.

It is not necessarily a bad thing to have so many options because each of them can be considered an opportunity to do things you want to do in life. No matter what you choose to do, there are always going to be the highs and lows. It will be challenging at times, but the decisions you make will help you grow as a person.

There is no right or wrong decision to get you where you want to be in life. You are not expected to know everything right now. Life after high school is approaching quickly, and a new beginning is about to come.

• A New Beginning

Features

Wise Words and a Thank You from The Class of 2018

• A New Beginning

Features

Living in Two Different Worlds

• A New Beginning

Features

Go; Live in the Moment

• A New Beginning

Features

Say My Name

• Features

I Have No Talent

• Features

Memorable Memories

• A New Beginning

Features

Why Books Are Better Than Audiobooks

• A New Beginning

Features

Tiger Woods Bounces Back

• A New Beginning

Features

Gifts for Mother’s Day

• A New Beginning

Features

How to Manage Processed/Damaged Hair