StuCo Election: Who Will You Vote For?

Student body elections for the 2018-2019 school year are approaching.

Wednesday, May 2, will be the day to vote for the candidates. Students will get to see all of the candidates on Monday, April 3, in the SAC

Positions, including president, first vice president, second vice president, secretary, historian and treasurer, will be voted on.

The president’s job is not only to orchestrate and keep everything together, but to be able to listen to students’ opinions and implement them into activities or projects for the betterment of A-TECH.

Working hand-in-hand with the president, the first VP and second VP will assist in helping with assemblies, getting students involved and creating more school spirit.

The secretary will take notes in parliamentary meetings, schedule certain events and keep everything organized.

The job of the historian is to keep track of what is going on and to document the important events. They also come up with creative ways to implement those ideas into the council and into their scrapbook.

Treasurers will assist with sales and spending reports and come up with fundraising and advertising ideas to help out and manage costs.

Every role in Student Council is not only important to them, but it is also important for every single A-TECH student. So vote for who you think will serve you best for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year!