The Animals of A-TECH

Last year the Maverick Pulse ended the year with a feature of student’s dogs at A-TECH, and now this year, with a few weeks left before final exams, we are showcasing not just dogs, but the student body’s various kinds of pets as well.

Donovan Brooks, Sophomore

Kimchi

“Our dog is crazy, he’s kind of spoiled, he’s demanding, and he thinks he’s above everyone but he really isn’t. He’s also really annoying.”

Scott Tuzon, Sophomore

Kobe

“He is very active and also very protective of his family. Plus, he can get really excited and emotional when his family comes back from a long trip.”

Erin Knoppel, Sophomore

Chumby

“She’s the youngest of four, still a kitten and she’s very playful. She likes watching birds and wrestling with her kitty friends. She’s 17 pounds and loves belly rubs.”

Skyler Lange, Junior

Major

“Major is very relaxed when he’s around his family but when strangers come over he turns into a mini devil. He loves to cuddle and get his belly rubbed because he’s my good boy.”

Johanna Guerrero, Senior

Luxxx

“She’s timid around new people but is easily very friendly. She likes hugs, is very polite, and a good listener. She runs so fast that her front paws don’t touch the ground.. Luxxx is small for a pitbull so she’s definitely not intimidating. People can be scared of her at first but she’s so shy and polite that people feel okay.”

Rachelle Lewis, Junior

Scooter

“Very lazy and sleeps all the time.”

Ariana Sarmiento, Junior

Toby

“Hates kids and loves yoghurt”

Neha Shah, Junior

Ali

“budgie bird who hates everyone but me”

Gabriella Christian, Junior

obi

“hes orange and enjoys eating bugs and throwing up.”

Finn Lakeotes, Senior

Joseph Stalin

“He’s about the size of a cheeseburger and loves to run. He digs a lot of the day and enjoys long walks in the sun. His favorite time to dig is 6am on weekends only. His favorite foods consist of red cabbage, kale, and romaine lettuce.”

Krizia Heilhecker, Sophomore

Beauty

“Baby dog who is small and angry, likes walks but is old and tired, and generally doesn’t like people.”