A-TECH Reacts to High School Relationships

Skyler Lange, Staff Writer

It’s pointless. They mess up your schooling, feelings, and it makes you cold hearted. ”

— Anonymous

Sometimes couples need a break, and sometimes seeing each other everyday gets hectic. If you really love each other, go ahead. But if you get tired of each other, your relationship won’t last long at all.”

— Anonymous

Relationships at A-TECH are awful. No one knows how to treat each other with love and respect.”

— Anonymous

I honestly don’t care about high school relationships, however, I do think that people who are in relationships in high school won’t last. Most likely, the relationship won’t last because after high school there is so much more to explore.”

— Anonymous

Personally, I think high school relationships are beneficial, learning how to connect with a person, and learning what works and what doesn’t can help a person in the future.”

— Anonymous

They can be both fun and stressful at the same time. My advice is wait until you’re ready. ”

— Anonymous

There’s two ways to go in a relationship. It’s either that high school sweethearts couple that lasts a very long time or its those other relationships that feel like it would last, but it doesn’t because you just want someone to smooch with.”

— Anonymous

In flings or in serious relationships, I have a baby coming in a few months so that’s serious. Just have fun. Don’t do anything you aren’t comfortable doing. ”

— Anonymous

Personally they’re just high school friends who you have a better bond with. ”

— Anonymous