Movie Night with Mavericks

Movie Night with Mavericks

Student Council’s movie night will be held on Friday, April 12, 2019, from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the gymnasium. The admissions for the movie is free, and there will be food sold for only a $1. The movie that Student Council will be hosting is Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

Vice President Ariana Boorboor believes that movie night will be a great time.

“Well, I think it’s a nice time before everyone goes off to spring break and it’s harder to hangout out. It’s like the last hurrah,”  Boorboor said.

“Movie Night seems like a fun way to start the spring break and hang out with friends if you’re not able to see them over spring break,”  freshman Arlette Corona said.

With both of the movie night and the assembly happening, many of the students will enjoy their last day of school before their Spring Break will begin.

“At first, I didn’t want to go because none of my friends were going, so I kept motivating my friends to go. I like hanging out with my friends as often as I can, but I know for sure that it will be hard to make plans with them when the spring break starts, so at least I can have some time to hang out with them this Friday,” freshman Samantha Maier said.

“I believe it’s a good way to get the school together and have a closer environment by getting people involved with things like this,”  junior Armando Hernandez said.