Tips For Getting Noticed

Pixabay

Tips For Getting Noticed

Pixabay

Pixabay

kaboompics

Pixabay

kaboompics

kaboompics

Pixabay

Attention all single Mavericks! Have you ever felt invisible by that one person you’ve had your eye on? Do you wish that they would look your way or just have a conversation with you? Well wish no more! I’ve asked students for ideas for the best way to get someone to notice you, so read on and jot down some notes!

Freshman Sebastian Castro has a whole process in store.

“I would first be friends with her friends, so that way I can get closer to her. Then I’ll start talking to her and get her number and social media and just start talking.”

Getting your crushes number and social media is a good way to communicate with them, sophomore James Collins had a similar idea.

“I’d probably just go up to her and talk to her. If I follow her on Instagram I would send her a message.”

Some people are shy when it comes to talking to new people, especially if it’s someone you like. That is not the case with freshman Sheyanne Pasascio who would have an intriguing conversation.

“I would say hi, and just talk about my interests, I do that when I talk to someone. Then I would ask them what they are passionate about.”

Junior Chevy Andrada would keep it simpler and give himself a sort of mini pep talk before unleashing his plan.

“I’d tell myself to man up and go talk to her. Simple as that.”

Whether all of this works or not, just know to have fun and to enjoy yourself, don’t go all espresso depresso if someone rejects you. It’s not the end of the world. Although this phrase is so commonly used, it is right and I’ll say it here. There are plenty of fish in the sea!