Filed under Opinion

Hungry for a Better Apple

Hungry for a Better Apple

Everybody worldwide knows the famous technology brand Apple. Whether it be through the debate of Samsung vs. Apple or the latest trends that were labeled as stupid, people worldwide have heard of Apple. Many enjoy Apple just because of its “idiot-proof user interface” as people describe. Many also take a great percentage of their earnings just to get the newest versions of whatever it is Apple comes up with. That may even be you.

The most crucial part of this analysis is that Apple has been having some major drawbacks. At the end of 2018, Apple had 20 percent revenue loss. The problem is that a lot of the stuff found in the new iPhones isn’t groundbreaking. Obviously, with the improvements in storage and processors, the newer iPhones are way better than its predecessors. Apple knows this, so they are in overdrive right now to make up for all the things they hadn’t added in that the community has been waiting for for a long time. Now, with that being said, here’s what we’ve got.

To start this overload of excitement, we have words of the greatest Apple analyst in the world, Ming-Chi Kuo. Ming-Chi Kuo is the person who predicted the iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS MAX. With his analysis of past Apple products and the new technology being released by Samsung (Apple’s biggest competitor), Ming Chi-Kuo once again predicts what the 2019 September Apple Expedition might bring us. He said that the iPhone will “most likely be the iPhone XI” just because of the way Apple named its iPhone X. He also said that the model size will be “around the same size as the iPhone X, XS, XR, and XS MAX.” There will also most likely be a triple-camera phone, making the most shaky-hand photographer take that perfect picture and allow those really close or far pictures.

He also gave us a first glance of Face ID Gen 2. He said that the new Face ID will have a “Flood Illuminator.” This technology would just help remove the environmental invisible light for better Face ID unlocking. YouTube creator EverythingApplePro has compiled many theories as well.

“The new iPhones will also need to have smaller notches on the top of the screen. Apple may work their way around it just like many Androids have, as well as completely removing it,” said EverythingApplePro.

One rumor also says that the 2019 Apple phone will support the Apple Pencil. This rumor came from a Korean investor. But one of the most outstanding things that will make the iPhone XI stand out is the processor. We all know how powerful the iPad Pro is with its A12X chip competing in the PC range. With the A13 coming to the XI, it’s kind of impossible to imagine what it could be able to do. The processor would be made using a new technology called extreme ultraviolet lithography, which makes the processor making easier. Not only that, but with the ability of that processor, 5G LTE will be possible, meaning it will probably be faster than your home WiFi.

The last thing for the iPhone is that it will have better usability in wet environments. The iPhone X, being iP68 water-resistant, doesn’t allow for much usability in water. For example, it’s raining, and you want to dial someone, but you can’t because of the water on the screen. That problem will be fixed in the iPhone XI.

Now for the AirPods. The AirPods have been rumored to be released in matte black by DigTimes in about the middle of 2019. So many things have been rumored for the AirPods. They could add heart rate sensors, oxygen saturation in your body, and temperature for all the people who work out. They could put touch controls on them, like sliding to skip a song along the smooth edge of the AirPod. Apple has the patents to allow streaming from your iPhone to your AirPods to a Bluetooth speaker. If they don’t allow streaming, they could add the features of an iPod, making the case itself like an iPod.

Along with all of this, there are reports confirming that Apple has announced seven iPad models to the Eurasian Economic Commission, meaning the iPad mini 5 and possibly the iPad Air 3. Not only that, but AirPower has also been rumored to be released for all the other Apple products, too, making charging so much easier.

With all this being said, the 2019 Apple’s September expedition will once again be exciting. Everything about Apple’s next launch is finally once again groundbreaking.

About the Writer
Jeremiah Mendoza, Cub Reporter

I usually spend my time working on my Fortnite skills, but when I’m not I’m usually with my dad in our neighborhood association called the Cedar Neighborhood...

• Hungry for a Better Apple

Opinion

Best Cute Mobile Games

• Hungry for a Better Apple

Features

The Aladdin Trailer Is Looking… Interesting

• Hungry for a Better Apple

Features

Frozen 2 is One Dramatic Movie

• Hungry for a Better Apple

Opinion

Why Superhero Movies Are Overrated?

• Hungry for a Better Apple

Opinion

The Nevada School System’s Lack of Suicidal Prevention Education

• Hungry for a Better Apple

Opinion

bury a friend Song Review

• Hungry for a Better Apple

Opinion

Why Freshman Tend To Be Outcasts

• Hungry for a Better Apple

Opinion

Unpopular Opinions

• Hungry for a Better Apple

Features

DEFCON 1 REVIEWS: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

• Opinion

What Really Matters In A Person