Filed under Features

Maverick Winter Season Fashion

Maverick Winter Season Fashion

With the upcoming winter season, some Mavericks are getting excited for the fashion that comes along with winter. From heavier jackets to layering, this winter season will bring a new scope for Mavericks to bring their fashion game!

Some of our Mavericks broke down their favorite clothes to pair together for the season and opinions on winter season fashion.

Senior Hannah Nelson’s favorite winter outfit is a denim jacket paired together with a grey hoodie, black jeans, and black high top converse. However, her favorite season isn’t winter.

“I think I prefer summer over winter because you see a lot of the same type of style over the winter while in summer, you see a lot more diversity with dresses, shorts, and more things like short-sleeved shirts,” said Nelson.

Senior Dexter Corpuz was the next Maverick to tell us his favorite winter outfit, which was a black hoodie with a red flannel, black jeans, and CDG Converse.

“I believe that a lot of people really like winter clothes because it makes you warm and cozy. Winter season being the coldest time of the year also allows people to layer their clothes; which is a huge part of fashion,” said Corpuz.

Senior Frank Solis let us know that his favorite winter outfit is , a navy blue shirt with a long black sleeve, grey joggers, and black and blue Vans.

Many students want a starting tip on how to make their style a bit better; Solis was willing to give some on winter fashion.

“For starting, playing it safe and using a neutral color, like gray, as basis for an outfit. Using a color like this and combining it with any other color makes an outfit pop out and adds more style to your outfit,” said Solis.

This upcoming winter season is one to get excited about if you are interested in fashion.

About the Contributors
Edward Parra, Cub Reporter

Heyo! My name is Ed and I’m a wacky dude! I love to sleep and I love adventures! I’m a pretty outgoing person and love meeting new, interesting people!

Scott Wolkenhauer, Cub Reporter

I’m a student athlete and I play football, I wrestle, and I run track. Some things I like are sports, video games, and anime. My hopes are to excel in...

• Maverick Winter Season Fashion

Features

Family Pests

• Maverick Winter Season Fashion

Features

Christmas Favorites

• Maverick Winter Season Fashion

Features

Christmas Do’s and Don’ts

• Maverick Winter Season Fashion

Features

Lessons On the Illegal Actions

• Maverick Winter Season Fashion

Features

National Birthdays

• Maverick Winter Season Fashion

A&E

Fallout 76: Review

• Maverick Winter Season Fashion

Features

A-TECH’s Thoughts on a Family Support System

• Maverick Winter Season Fashion

Features

Overachievers

• Maverick Winter Season Fashion

Features

After 17 Years, Super Smash Bros. Melee is Still One of the Biggest Fighting Games

• Maverick Winter Season Fashion

Features

Stressed Out: Class of 2020 Edition