Filed under News

Business and Leisure

FBLA is starting October Spookingly Spectacular

Business and Leisure

CC0

CC0

CC0

FBLA will be participating in a few events in the month of October to have fun and give back to the community. They will be participating at the Springs Preserve during the Haunted Harvest, as well as the Fall Rally in Las Vegas.

This started yesterday October 1, which means Halloween will be advertised and talked about heavily. FBLA is planning to capitalize on this month by planning do participate in community activities and attending Magic Mountain during their Halloween Event.

“Volunteering events most likely, like at Springs Preserves,” said junior Donny Chen, a member of the club. “Haunted Harvest maybe, you know, you know what I’m sayin, because we got pumpkins.”

Chen believes that FBLA will participate at Springs Preserves to help with their Haunted Harvest and bring the spirit of Halloween a little closer in Las Vegas.

” I know their some community events, there’s Fall Rally, I’m not sure where that’s is but it sounds fun,” said junior Charles Webber, another member of FBLA.

Webber is excited for this upcoming month as FBLA hopefully gets to experience some fun and take a role in the community.

“So we got Magic Mountain, coming up, it’s called Fright Fest. It’s a team building experience,” said Gregory Bailey, the Business and Chemistry teacher at A-TECH. “So we did Disneyland last year, it was a great time. And we are gonna go on Nevada Day, so there is a couple more weeks that people can pay. It’s not just for FBLA, its for everybody at the school.”

The field trip is open to the whole school, meaning, anyone who can pay for the trip can attend with others who have paid as well.

About the Writer
James Cervantes-Smith, Cub Reporter

Hello, my name is James Cervantes-Smith and I am a Junior at Advanced Technologies Academy. This is my first year in Journalism and I am very excited to...

• Business and Leisure

News

Speech and Debate Moves to Nationals

• Business and Leisure

News

The Lion King Trailer is Out!

• Business and Leisure

News

Fun Assembly at A-TECH

• News

Boyd Law School Field Trip

• Business and Leisure

News

Movie Night with Mavericks

• News

Recyclable Electronics

• Business and Leisure

News

Innocent or Guilty

• Business and Leisure

News

Students Encouraged to Attend College and Career Fair

• Business and Leisure

News

The FUN Assembly

• Business and Leisure

News

Digital Game Development I’s First Games