Free and Reduced Lunch Applications Open

screenshot of myschoolapps.com

screenshot of myschoolapps.com

screenshot of myschoolapps.com

screenshot of myschoolapps.com

Applications for free and reduced meals (including breakfast and lunch) are now available online on https://www.myschoolapps.com during the 2018-2019 school year. Clark County School District students have the opportunity to receive free or reduced price meals in school depending on their family size and income.

“School lunch is critical to student health and well-being, especially for low-income students and ensures that students have nutrition they need throughout the day to learn. ” Said Jessica Sifuentes, Coordinator of Accounting and Free & Reduced-Price Meals.

However, meal benefits application must be submitted no later than September 24, 1028 for each household.

“You must complete a new application each school year to determine your child’s eligibility. ” The website stated. “Only one application is necessary per household. “However, meal benefits application must be submitted no later than September 24, 2018 for each household.

For parents who do not have access to internet, they are free to pick up paper applications at school. However, paper applications will take a longer time to process. For students who do not qualify or do not want to apply for meal benefits, they may purchase breakfast for $1.50 or lunch for $3.25 at school.

“By submitting an application you agree that the information provided may be selected for verification, in which proof of income must be reported.” The website stated.

Parents can email [email protected] or call 1-800-819-7556 if they have any further questions.